Dawson County and surrounding areas Home Inspection Services
Commercial Building and Home Inspections Done Right
If you’ll soon be putting your home on the market, want to ensure your business is code-compliant, or determine if radon is a concern, you deserve the peace of mind that comes along with hiring a professional home inspector. With more than 10 years worth of experience in the housing industry, Cumberland Inspection Services is proud to provide a wide range of services for residential and commercial clients.
Inspection Services We Offer
- Home inspection — If you’re looking to buy or preparing to sell, we can provide a thorough account of the house’s condition.
- Business inspections — Our team will assess the condition of the building and identify potential risks and areas of concern.
- Radon testing (Coming Soon) — This invisible and odorless gas can put yourself and your family at risk if it isn’t identified quickly.
- Lead testing (Coming Soon) — Older homes were coated with lead-based paint, and lead can cause serious health hazards.
- Septic inspections — In order to keep your home clean and sanitary, your septic system should be regularly inspected.
- Termite inspections — When you work with us, we can identify a potential termite infestation before it gets serious.
- Mold inspection — 24-hour turnaround time for your mold inspection results.
- 11-Month new home construction warranty inspection — Having a peace of mind with your new home.
- Pre-drywall inspection — Build with confidence.
- Final new home construction inspection— Have the confidence to call it a home and not a house.
Schedule Your Inspection
To ensure that your home or place of business remains safe and sound, contact our home inspection company online or by phone today.