Dawson County and surrounding areas Home Inspection Services
If you’re looking to put your home on the market, ensure your business is code-compliant, or determine if radon is a concern, we can help. With more than a decade’s worth of experience in the housing industry, Cumberland Inspection Services is proud to provide a wide range of services for residential and commercial clients.
We offer the following services:
- Home inspection — If you’re looking to buy or preparing to sell, we can provide a thorough account of the house’s condition.
- Business inspections — Our team will assess the condition of the building and identify potential risks and areas of concern.
- Radon testing (Coming Soon) — This invisible and odorless gas can put yourself and your family at risk if it isn’t identified quickly.
- Lead testing (Coming Soon) — Older homes were coated with lead-based paint, and the lead can cause serious health hazards.
- Septic inspections — In order to keep your home clean and sanitary, your septic system should be regularly inspected.
- Termite inspections — When you work with us, we can identify a potential termite infestation before it gets serious.
- Mold inspection – 24 hour turnaround time for your mold inspection results.
- 11 Month new home construction warranty inspection – Having a peace of mind with your new home.
- Pre-drywall inspection – Build with confidence
- Final new home construction inspection – Confidence to call it a home and not a house.
To ensure that your home or place of business remains safe and sound, contact us online or by phone today.